History

For over 123 years St. Stanislaus School has been providing quality education to students in PreK through eighth grade. Founded as a parish school for the children of Polish immigrants, St. Stanislaus now welcomes students from many area communities and faiths.

Since 1907, St. Stanislaus School has been under the administration of the Conventual Franciscans of Our Lady of the Angels Province and the Franciscan Sisters of St. Joseph, of Hamburg, New York. 

Over the years the school has been housed in three different school buildings. A fire in 1973 destroyed the brick school built in 1925. The present school was built on the same site and includes a three and four year old preschool, a chapel, a large library/computer center, art/music room, cafeteria and gym, science lab along with an outdoor playground.

Philosophy

Can drive

St. Stanislaus School is an educational ministry of the Basilica of St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr Parish that exists to pass on the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The school serves students from this parish, as well as other parishes and faiths, who accept the philosophy and mission of our school. 

We believe in teaching as Jesus did, through word and deed. A positive atmosphere, based on respect and caring for each member of our school family, encourages a climate of joyful service to one another and to our parish and community. Students are assisted in growing into the fullness of all that God has designed.